04 March 2009

Juggler for Jesus.

If you haven't seen David Cain, world champion Juggler for Jesus, you need to. He recently spent an hour at Big Sister's school perfoming and witnessing for Jesus. It was the most amazing, cool thing I have seen in a long time. Definitely worth any drive, admission cost, etc. you might have to give to see him! If you have an event that would work for him I would highly recommend contacting him and paying the price to have him come. http://www.christianjuggler.com/




Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

How Fun! I think he has come to church camp before...but I've never been able to see him in action. :)

March 4, 2009 at 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home