12 December 2008

More Christmas Decor.

"Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sins of the World"
I hung the wreath that had been in the center of the table. It was getting bumped around and I figured as much as I was needing to use my table I'd better get it out of the way!
Back cover of a vintage book.
I redid this and like it much better. These are the only 2 santa's I have. The season is about JESUS not santa. These came with a collection of numerous Christmas objects and I thought they were cute so they have stayed!
Pics of my tree collection. I love trees, next year I'm determined to have a real live, TALL tree! With lights and little banners with scripture references about Jesus being the tree of life, etc.







And my house collection. I love the cozy little things!


Next up will be some close up shots of my Nativity. I've saved the most important for last. I enjoy Christmas and love to decorate. By far the most important thing to portray in my decorations is the birth of Christ for that is the reason for the season. Without that there would be no holiday. Without God's most glorious gift to us there would be no gifts exchanged mid-winter. Without the Lamb there would be no Light, therefore not sparkling, twinkling lights to brighten the dreary world. Remember to keep HIM first this season!
Yuletide Blessings,
Jill
















Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to come to your house, it's beautiful.I set beside you last sunday at church and didn't know exactly who you was until i came home and saw your little punkins(girls) on your blog.Shame on me for not introducing myself and finding out right there.I love your blog and all your pictures. Yes, you have the right idea. Worship King Jesus!

December 13, 2008 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger b.ellen said...

Jill Looks Beautiful! Really like your idea of a tree with Scripture about Christ. Love B

December 13, 2008 at 9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jill...thank you for sharing your christmas Decor W/ us!! I love that crown that you made out of the ruler... I am on a hunt to find one!! What a great idea!!!
You Daughters are so beautiful!! they remind me of Cindy loo Who...from the Grinch!! so adorable

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

ox,
Joy~

December 14, 2008 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger Kim @ Forever Wherever said...

I saw the little trees and I thought they were great...then the houses. I really like the houses. Very pretty!

December 20, 2008 at 12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for all the 'Fine' Comments! I enjoy them all!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home